10 Best Cross-Body Bags for Fall
This fave bag of the 80s has made a big comeback!
It was the staple for the 80s dance set. Today, the cross-body bag seems to slung across almost every celeb’s shoulder. From Vanessa Hudgens, Minka Kelly, Leighton Meester, Christina Ricci, Rachael Bilson, Taylor Swift (her bag is on our list), to Rihanna…well the list goes on and on. And why not? This bag style allows you to keep your hands free for important things like holding a cup of coffee and a blackberry while carrying all your important junk. Hooray for a bag that doesn’t make you list to one side and is chic. Here’s our take on fall’s best 10 cross-body bags for you.
1. Ali mini cross body ($98, colehaan.com).
2. U O canvas satchel ($39, urbanoutfittters.com).
3. Waverly bag ($64, Lindsay-phillips.com).
4. Mercedes small cross- body bag by Hemptress ($129, econsciousmarket.com). $10 goes to a charity of your choice.
5. Pax leather cross-body ($62.50, thesak.com).
6. Patricia Nash Barcelona saddle bag ($198, dillards.com).
7. Bridle cross- body bag ($441, sequoia-paris.com).
8. Camera bag by Khirma Eliazov ($340, khirmaeliazov.com).
9. Tassel cross-body bag ($28, torrid.com).
10. Cross-body envelope bag ($19.99, ninewest.com).
PJ Gach is the Senior Editor: Style+Beauty at BettyConfidential.