6. Say Yes: It’s obvious that your coworker a few cubicles down has been crushing on you since day one. Now’s the time to say yes to happy hour, after consulting with the employee handbook, of course. Have a guy at home? Drive him wild by wearing your sexiest summer dress and killer heels on a long overdue date. Or, stay in and have him help you whip up a delicious meal –wearing nothing but an apron. Turn it into a game by seeing how long he lasts. No potential love interest in sight (yet)? Invite your gay BFF and gal pals over for a wine, cheese, and OkCupid profile refining night.
7. Get Fit: If you haven’t hit Victoria’s Secret or your favorite lingerie shop for a bra fitting in recent years, do it ASAP (as in, today). Last week, after years of being convinced that I was wearing the right size, I went to Victoria’s Secret to be measured. The store clerk took one look at my girls and said, “Okay, you’re not going to buy that size anymore.” A couple of minutes later, I was in the dressing room with a bra that properly fit. It felt amazingly good, I got an ultra-sexy lift, and my top looked better on my body. Instant dose of sexy!
8. Make an appointment with yourself! In this workaholic culture of ours, it’s all-too-easy to forgo down time in favor of answering your boss’ emails late into the night or doing a double-shift of laundry and cooking. Workaholics, it’s time to put down that laptop/phone/laundry basket. Schedule an hour of “me time” when you actually get a chance to redo your chipped nails, pluck your eyebrows, and otherwise pamper yourself (as in, grab your vibrator and go for a ride). Your body will thank you.
9. Treat Yourself: Nothing says “I’m worth it” like a sexy little treat. If you own too many tubes of .99 cent lipsticks, splurge on the $15 gloss you’ve been obsessing over for months. Or, spoil yourself and your guy with a scintillating bath bomb. We recommend Lush’s Sex Bomb, which promises an aphrodisiac-filled, totally orgasmic soak. Sigh! Your credit card won’t mind, at least not this time.
10. Work It Out: Don’t get us wrong: We veg out in front of the TV, chips in hand, just like any other girl. But we love how we feel after a good, challenging workout. Exercise has been scientifically proven to boost mental health, meaning that you’ll shed both fat and stress when you hit the treadmill or elliptical. Do we even need to explain why that’s sexy?