If you’ve been living in your little black dress for the better part of the year, it’s FINALLY time to break out those fresh white pieces. With Memorial Day right around the corner, fashion-forward gals everywhere are ditching their dark duds in favor of crisp, summery hues –including white! Here are 12 trendy pieces to help you start the kick off the summer season in style.
1. Mackenzie white opal ring ($155.04, thenandnowshop.com).
Let your bling ring do the talking with Peter Lang’s white opal Swarovski crystal-adorned piece.
2. Sterling silver white mother of pearl earrings ($20.95, rakuten.com).
Add a touch of elegance to your interview/dinner date/cocktail party ensemble with a classic pair of mother of pearl earrings.
3. White gladiator sandals ($35, us.dorothyperkins.com).
Whether you favor flouncy skirts or cutoff denim shorts, these white gladiator sandals will add a dose of edge to your summer look.
4. Daisy hinge bangle in white ($42, spartina449.com).
Make this chic daisy cut-out bangle the center of your next arm party.
5. Embroidered fringe necklace ($125, reasontobepretty.com).
Get your fringe on with this wild hand-embroidered necklace.
6. Diamonds Mini Together bag in white on black ($50, thufri.com).
For those days when you want to make a statement without the frills, opt for this cool tote –it almost had us fooled!