7. Collective Concepts eyelet shirt ($46.80, shop.nordstrom.com).
Go lovely in lace this season with an eyelet lace and chiffon button front blouse. The Peter Pan collar perfects this ultra-feminine piece.
8. Jessica Simpson sleeveless belted cutout dress ($148, macys.com).
Pair this sleek cutout dress with a pair of pointed-toe flats for work. When the clock strikes five, swap your flats for heels and head to happy hour. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
9. Zophia one-piece ($110, whitesandsaustralia.com).
Leave your itsy-bitsy bikini at home and pack a sexy white one piece instead. Evocative of old Hollywood glamour, this piece will prove that you don’t need a barely-there two piece to look hot, hot, hot (though if you’ve been waiting to wear that leopard print bikini for ages, work it, girl!).
10. Mehira blazer ($278, joie.com).
Meet your new favorite summer staple. Throw it on over your shorts-and-tee combo and you’ll be ready to take on the world –or at least the city streets.
11. Princess Vera Wang tiered ruffle tank ($13.20, kohls.com).
Unleash your inner princess with Vera Wang’s tiered ruffle tank.
12. Big Star Remy low rise short in Blanka ($39.99, a-thread.com).
Give your go-to denim cutoffs a breather, try these crisp white shorts on for size, and go!
Daina Denza is BettyConfidential’s contributing editor.