It doesn’t always take a grandiose declaration of love to
get your message across. Much of the time, it’s those little somethings and sweet nothings that help you stay connected for the long haul. Need ideas? The 15 suggestions below are just a few examples of everyday actions that mean the world to someone you’re in love with. Pick two or three to start practicing today!
1. Help whittle down your significant other’s to-do list. Pick up her dry cleaning, stock his fridge with a week’s worth of groceries, clean her bathroom, frame the poster that’s been sitting in the corner of his living room since you met. After all, it’s tough to be romantic with all those tasks hanging over your head.
2. Slip a sweet note into his gym bag. What better workout motivation is there than a reminder of how much you care?
3. Make her feel at home. If you and your significant other live apart, make an effort to stock your place with specific items — food, shampoo, etc. — that he or she likes. It makes your place feel more like home.
4. Send your sweetheart a postcard or love letter in the mail. Emails are easy come, easy go. Snail mail packs a punch — especially when it’s not a bill.
5. Share your feelings through music by making your sweetie a modern mix tape. This one looks like an old cassette tape, but it’s actually a flash drive.
Read the rest here!
Photo Credit: Jupiterimages