Cleopatra, Queen of the Nile:
1. Start with the eyes: Apply Eye Makeup Base 01 to your lids to prime them, preventing eye shadow from creasing and assuring longevity.
2. Apply eye shadow 155 with the 16PP brush on the lid.
3. Using a 6SS brush, apply eye shadow 345 to the crease and blend upwards towards the brow bone.
4. Next, blend eye shadow 473 to the outer-v of the crease area, concentrating the most color on the outer portion and working the color upwards toward the brow bone.
5. Using a 10S brush, apply eye shadow 338 to the crease and blend it upwards towards the brow bone for a gradation of color.
6. Apply AMC eyeliner gel 77 and wing it outward. Create an elongation to the wing at the tear duct as well.
7. From the outer corner of the eye, create another line parallel to your upper wing. Connect these two lines to form the outline of a triangular wing.
8. Fill the inside of the triangular wing with AMC eyeliner gel 95.
9. Fill in your brows.
10. Finish the eyes with False Lash Effect mascara applied to your top and bottom lashes.
11. Next, the cheeks: Contour the cheekbones and sides of nose with pressed powder #30, using a 3P brush.
12. Using a 15BJF Brush, Apply blush 30 to the apples of your cheeks.
13. And now the lips: First, apply lip liner 67 to outline the lips. Using a 12S brush, blend the lip liner inward for a softer outline.
14. Lastly, apply lipstick 404 to fill the lips.
Products used: Freedom System #338, 473, 345, 155, gel liner #77, 95, blush #30, pressed powder #30, lip liner #67, lipstick #404.