Dia de Muertos Sugar Skull:
1. On a palette, mix cream concealer 37 with 2-3 drops of Duraline and apply to your entire face.
2. Set it with mattifying powder 31 to prevent creasing.
3. Mix body pigment 126 with Duraline and create a solid heart on the center of your forehead and an inverted solid heart on the center of your chin with brush 23T.
4. Using AMC eye liner gel 77 and a 23T brush, outline the hearts and circles.
5. Draw a triangular shape on the nose area using AMC eye liner gel 77 with a 23T brush.
6. For your eyes, begin by drawing a large circle around each eye and filling in with 63 eye shadow. (Brush 16PP is ideal for such application)
7. Mixing pure pigment 70 with Duraline, create small semi-circular linked patterns around the eye, looping around the black center circle you created in step 6.
8. Using AMC eye liner gel 77 and a 23T brush, outline the eye decor.
9. Next, the lips: Line and fill in your pucker with AMC matte lip pencil 20.
10. Outline your lips with khol pencil 01.
11. Use AMC matte lip pencil 21 to blend out the harsh black line toward the inside of the lips.
12. Create an elongated smile by using AMC eye liner gel to draw a line from the outer corners of the lips.
13. Apply blush #48 to apples of cheeks with brush 15BJF to complete look.
Products used: Freedom System eye shadow #60, 63, pure pigment #70, gel liner #77, body pigment #126, pure pigment #33, blush #48, kohl pencil black, AMC matte lip pencil #20, 21, mattifying powder #31, cream concealer # 37 mixed with Duraline.