The Wicked Witch of the West:
1. On a palette, mix equal parts cream concealer 37 and body pigment #153 with a few drops of Duraline and apply to face and body.
2. Apply mattifying powder 31 to set.
3. Using brush 31T, Apply AMC eye liner gel 77 for the eyebrows, creating a very high arch in the brow shape.
4. Using brush 16PP, apply eye shadow 318 to the lid.
5. Using brush 6SS, take the lightest shade of 120R to begin defining the crease area. Begin at the outer V of the eye and blend upwards to the brow bone.
6. Using the same brush, take the darkest shade of 120R and apply to the crease, placing the most color at the outer V and blending upwards.
7. Take the middle color of 120R to create a seamless blend between the black and light grey for a smooth gradation of color.
8. Apply AMC eye liner gel 77 in a heavy cat-eyed shape at the lash line.
9. Using 120R, use brush 3P to contour the cheekbones and sides of the nose to give the face definition.
10. Outline and fill in the lips with AMC lip pencil 21.
11. Apply AMC lip pencil 33 to the outer corners of the lips and feather it inward for a fuller pout.
Products used: Freedom System eye shadow #391, 318, 120R, gel eyeliner #77, cream concealer #37 mixed with Duraline and body pigment #153, mattifying powder #31, AMC matte lip pencil #21 and 33.
Lucia Peters is BettyConfidential’s senior editor.