Bettys. This? It is MAGICAL. In fact, it’s the only thing that has managed to make sense out of Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke’s whacko VMAs performance. I know, I know—are we really still talking this? We are, because when someone takes the footage of said performance and edits it such that it becomes a nature documentary narrated by David Attenborough… well, we can’t very well NOT talk about it, can we?
Here. Just watch it. Trust me:
Come to think of it, there are a lot of strange things in the celebrity and pop culture world that would be improved by the addition of David Attenborough narration, aren’t there? Things like:
1. Any episode of any Real Housewives show.
2. A Nickelback music video.
3. Bad horror movies (I’m looking at you, Sharknado and every other “mockbuster” The Asylum has ever produced).
4. A Justin Bieber concert.
5. Lindsay Lohan and James Deen in The Canyons.
6. Speaking of James Deen, Farrah Abraham’s porn video.
8. Anything Paris Hilton has ever done, but to keep it current, her attempt at relaunching her “music career.”
9. Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott’s sex tape.
10. Kanye West’s proposal to Kim Kardashian.
11. Old reruns of Jon and Kate Plus Eight.
12. 50 Shades of Grey.
Got any to add? Tell us in the comments!
Lucia Peters is BettyConfidential’s senior editor.