Most music awards ceremonies are notorious for their wacky, totally over-the-top red carpet fashion—but for some reason, this year’s Country Music Awards were not only NOT wacky and totally over-the-top, but even worse… they were boring. By and large, the red carpet was flooded with solid colors in the same old silhouettes. So in lieu of your standard best and worst dressed list, here are the 12 most interesting gowns we could find from the evening’s festivities—for good or for ill. What do you think of them? Tell us in the comments!
- 3 Steps to Ready Your Closet for Your New Spring Wardrobe!
- Great Relationship or Great Sex: Which Would You Choose?
- Target Cartwheel Review + Your Chance to Win $1,000 Target Giftcard®
- How to Buy a Bra (You're Probably Doing it Wrong!)
- The Emotions of Fertility: You're Not Alone
- Dessert... for Breakfast?
- Road Test: Klix Makeup Brushes
- Dress for Your Body Type: Work It at The Office!
- Should You Have Sex with Your Ex?
Inside the multimillion-dollar vitamin hoax. — The Daily Beast
Uh oh - if Plan B fails, what's Plan C? — The Daily Beast
The only guide to highlighting and contouring you'll ever need. — YouBeauty