Most music awards ceremonies are notorious for their wacky, totally over-the-top red carpet fashion—but for some reason, this year’s Country Music Awards were not only NOT wacky and totally over-the-top, but even worse… they were boring. By and large, the red carpet was flooded with solid colors in the same old silhouettes. So in lieu of your standard best and worst dressed list, here are the 12 most interesting gowns we could find from the evening’s festivities—for good or for ill. What do you think of them? Tell us in the comments!
- A Ski Trip that Works for the Kids (and Me!)
- Boost Your Radiance With These 5 Uplifting Tips
- Feeling SAD? 5 Ways to Beat the Winter Blues
- How to Find Comfort in Your Own Skin
- Trade Your Way to the Perfect Fashion Fix with Little Black Bag
- 5 Ways to Refresh and Achieve Inner Success
- Should You Walk Away From a Fight With Your Partner?
- Eating My Way Through Tokyo
- Blank Article Template