From Star Wars to Marvel and everything in between, here’s your ticket to a high-pitched squee and an enormous hug from your favorite geeky lady this holiday season. Did I mention that I’m covering every single one of these goodies? Hint, hint!
1. Comic book skirt ($52, etsy.com). I can’t TELL you how long I’ve been wanting one of these. What better way to celebrate your love of the Avengers AND your love of fashion?
2. TARDIS teapot ($39.99, thinkgeek.com). Nothing helps you unwind from a hard day of traveling through time and space like a good cuppa. To take this gift to the next level, gift it along with a fun tea infuser and a couple of good loose leaf teas.
3. Hand of the King pin ($16.99, store.hbo.com). To be honest, I wouldn’t be the Hand of the King of Westeros no matter HOW much you paid me to do it… but as far as pieces of official Game of Thrones merchandise go, this one is pretty cool. It’s the perfect finishing touch to any outfit (or something).
4. Bioshock Infinite Vigors locket ($13 each, 4 for $39, etsy.com). Got a gamer girl in your life? Find out which Vigor she used the most while playing the latest and greatest Bioshock game and give her a wear to carry it around with her always. I’m fond of Shock Jockey myself, but take your pick from all eight of ‘em.
5. R2D2 smartphone case ($34.99, powera.com). Beep boop. Beepbeepbopboop.
Lucia Peters is BettyConfidential’s senior editor.