What better time to pamper your pals than the holidays? These gorgeous gifts will help your besties unwind in the most luxurious fashion imaginable—and all without leaving the comfort of their own homes. What’s not to love? Throw in a bottle of champagne and you’ve got all the makings of a perfect girl’s night in!
1. Himalayan crystal bath salts ($7.95, shop.thespicelab.com). Spa enthusiasts love bath salts for their healing benefits. As an avid traveler, I love them for ridding myself of that post-flight bloated feeling. Either way, they are a great gift for men and women, and a cute sack of 2.2 pounds is wonderfully wallet-friendly.
2. LUSH Igloo set ($39.95, lushusa.com). LUSH is known for their fresh, handmade products that smell great and really work! This holiday season, their special item is the Igloo. It includes a Snowman Bath Bomb (complete with red scarf and a carrot nose), a Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar, a bar of Blue FUN so you can mold your little friends a sled, Star Light, Star Bright Luxury Bath Melt, and a citrus-y Snow Globe soap to wash up with. That’s a lot of soapy, fresh-smelling fun for adults and kids alike.
3. OLE HENRIKSEN Ole La La Glow From Head To Toe blockbuster set ($59, sephora.com). This kit of Ole’s Henriksen’s premium anti-aging treatments is enough to make any beauty addict squeal with delight—I know I did! These nine treatments including a FULL-SIZE Truth Eye Peel Concentrate, and the editor’s fave– Rubb n’ Buff Salt Scrub are perfect for freshening up January’s dull complexion!
4. Amala handbag essentials ($44, amalabeauty.com). Handbag essentials make a perfect stocking (and purse!) stuffer for the holiday season to hydrate and soothe dry winter skin. Organic jasmine and cocoa bean soften dry hands while organic desert fig soothes chapped lips. This purse-friendly trio is tucked in an iPhone-sized mini valise lined with luxe organic hemp. So cute, so perfect!
5. VPK Ayurvedic gift boxes ($29.95, mapi.com). How about giving the gift of balancing one’s inner dosha for Christmas? I’m so in! This season, you can give the gift of ancient Ayurveda to truly help your friends and family keep calm and carry on. The first and oldest Ayurveda brand in America, VPK (Vata, Pitta, Kapha), has released their Limited Edition Holiday Gift Sets to Balance Your Inner Dosha. The three modern, chic sets are personalized for each dosha to create calm, serenity and most of all balance. (This is the gift where you do one for you, one for me…)
6. Red Carpet Manicure gel polish starter kit ($59.99, drugstore.com). The first at-home LED gel manicure system that lasts for weeks guarantees a professional salon-quality mani without chipping or peeling. Red Carpet Manicure http://www.redcarpetmanicure.com/ is the gel polish starter kit that everyone will love—especially the nail art aficionados who love to change their nails every three days.
7. Xen-Tan Holiday Glow gift set ($60, xen-tan.com). People who love to be tan will LOVE Xen-Tan because it delivers a more natural glow without that gross self-tanner smell. Instead, it smells like a luxe body cream. So if anyone on your holiday list is a bronzing goddess, why not give them what Lady Gaga uses when she wants a tan?
You can catch celebrity designer and style expert Courtney Cachet’s design tips, gift guides and easy entertaining ideas on NBC and Better TV, where she dishes out all the latest in all things fab for your home and lifestyle! Keep up with her at courtneycachet.com.