I’m not totally sure why the White House Correspondents Dinner has turned into a star-studded red carpet event, but hey, gowns are gowns, right? And if there are gowns, we’re definitely going to spend a ridiculous amount of time ooh-inh (Kerry Washington!), aah-ing (Connie Britton!), and sometimes “YIKES!”-ing (Patricia Arquette!) over them. So, without further ado, we offer you all the best, the worst, and the just sort of “meh” looks from Saturday night’s shindig!
- 5 Gorgeous Hairstyles That Will Transform Your Prom look!
- 9 Great Easter Basket Ideas for Tween Girls
- Staying Connected in a Noisy World
- 7 Ways to Achieve Social Media Happiness
- 7 Tips for Moving In Together ... Without Going Broke
- Easy Ways to Perfect Your Posture
- What's Your Nightly Skin Ritual? Do You Have One?
- 5 Reasons Why He Won't Marry You
- The 6 Most Important Tips for Teaching Your Kids How to Be Self-Sufficient