Perfect your “Minnie”-cure with OPI’s new Couture de Minnie Runway nail polish line. This five-piece collection features fashion-forward pink and red shades.
“The Couture de Minnie collection draws inspiration from Minnie’s iconic style and incorporates trends most recently seen on the runways, from standout shades to fun textural elements,” Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director, stated in a press release.
Sold yet? The girly-chic line includes:
- Magazine Cover Mouse, a textured strawberry matte
- Chic from Ears to Tail, a delicious bubblegum
- Innie Minnie Mighty Bow, a bold crimson
- Minnie Style, a red and white glitter lacquer
- A Definite Moust-Have, a playful fuchsia that’s simply summer-perfect
If this set sounds familiar, that’s because our favorite mousey gal had a pink and red collection with OPI last year called Vintage Minnie Mouse. Yup, she’s quite popular. Pick up these soon-to-be fa-“mouse” shades up now for $9 a pop. We’ll see you on the runway!
Diana Denza is BettyConfidential’s contributing editor.