Wondering what the big whoop is about surrounding hair oils? We tested six of 'em out to give you the lowdown!
4 / 7

Caldrea coconut fig leaf oil3. Caldrea coconut fig leaf body oil ($28, caldera.com).

Remember that fabulous coconut fig leaf body crème we told you all about in our eco-friendly beauty roundup for Earth Day? This one has the same delish scent, just in a slightly different form. Technically this one is just a body oil, but I decided to try a little experiment to see how it worked as a hair oil. The results? Gorgeous! One of its two primary ingredients is grapeseed oil, which is FANTASTIC for your hair—it locks in moisture, improves shine, repairs damage, heals dandruff, and promotes hair growth.

follow BettyConfidential on... Pinterest

9 thoughts on “Beauty Road Test: 6 Fabulous Hair Oils to Keep Your Locks Silky Smooth All Season Long

1. thank you for the info, I use argan oil from pro naturals which has helped me a lot, leaves my hair soft, frizz less and healthy.

2. We push to be certain that info with this page is usually correct and up – to-date. Do make sure you bookmark our page till you'll be able to refer towards the assets in this article along with ease. Also, bear in mind to go to our page frequently to check out can there be in whatever way to up-date or alter of method log

3. tammy says:

You can choose to play from so mnay different games like as the jogos de moto are lovely games as when they are played with the jogos de cozinhar they are good at then

4. Full Wigs says:

These 6 hair oil recommendations are good. I've studied each one individual review different posts, very impressed to see you've selected these oils best for long time hair care. Thanks for this beneficial contribution.

5. Karen Barnett says:

This is actually is not what I was looking for hope this could proved to be great guide if the certain facts and principles could be taken at the right time for the best use. Visit http://best-college-essay.com/ for best essays.

6. hey there says:

Great recommendations!! I've used "L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 multi-restorative dry oil" and it's a good product. Looking forward to check out the other suggested oils. Thanks.

7. Latashia Santi says:

I am happy to visit your blog. I will keep visiting your blog. Thanks for sharing this article. These sort of articles help me a lot to understand various things. Visit http://best-college-essay.com/ for best essays.

8. Ana says:

Congratulations on this exciting publication. A natural and propose a surprising result that many of my clients meet their frizzy hair method is when wearing a nice smooth hair that known <a href = reralicen always a good professional " elalisadojapones.org/marroqui / "> Moroccan smoothing

This type of smoothing is harmless to health and beauty of hair and may be interesting in case any of you ye sometime change your look or just look for a special occasion a nice smoothness and radiant hair its shine natural. Always, always … harmless to the health of your hair.
    Thank you very much for your interesting page.

Happiness Is !!!

9. Ana says:

Congratulations on this exciting publication. A natural and propose a surprising result that many of my clients meet their frizzy hair method is when wearing a nice smooth hair straightening known Moroccan reralicen always a good professional: http://elalisadojapones.org / Moroccan /

Thank you very much for your interesting page.

Happiness Is !!!