1. Ted Baker London ‘Polee’ flip flop ($54.95, shop.nordstrom.com).
Unleash your inner girly girl with a playful pair of bow-adorned jelly flip-flops.
2. Barry flip-flops ($69, luckybrand.com).
Go boho-bold with crochet flip-flops. Pair it with a flowing maxi, crop top, and floppy hat for a breezy summertime ensemble.
3. Simply Vera Vera Wang beaded cluster wedge flip-flops ($15.99, kohls.com).
Casual Fridays, meet embellished wedge flip-flops. Even if you’re just wearing them on your commute, they’re infinitely more stylish than last year’s beat-up flats.
4. Aerosoles Beach Chlub flat thong sandals ($59, macys.com).
Play the part of a sea siren –even if you’re beached for the summer– with starfish-adorned flip-flops.
5. Distant Memory gold studded flats ($37, unique-vintage.com).
We can’t help but heart these blinged out flip-flops!
6. Orange gemstone beaded sandals ($9.99, amiclubwear.com).
Complete your going out getup with gemstone bead sandals. They’re casual enough to pair with black skinny jeans and a flowy top for a night at the bar. Or, wear them when your sky high heels start to kill your feet at your BFF’s wedding. Either way, your toes will be lookin’ good.
Up next: Beachy picks!