It’s not quite summer without a pair (or several) of bright, of-the-moment shoes. Whether you favor sporty sneakers, ladylike flats, or bold pumps, there are vegan options out there that are sure to wow any crowd. No furry friends were harmed in the making of these 14 picks, so kick up your heels and take the season by storm.
1. Kitty white vegan flat shoes ($38, alternativeoutfitters.com).
These classy black and white flats are the cat’s meow! Pair them with a little black dress and watch the club purr.
2. Chuck Taylor floral ($55, converse.com).
Sporty canvas flirts with feminine florals for a pair of kicks that’s fit for any summer road trip.
3. Summer Camp Lanyard sandal ($72.99, modcloth.com).
Last season’s Easter basket’s got nothing on these colorfully woven wonders! Crafted from vegan faux leather, they’re a comfy –and bright—alternative to heels.
4. Brown retro bunny oxfords from LeBunny Bleu ($59.99, mooshoes.com).
Borrowed from the boys, these bold cap-toe oxfords were just made to complement skinny jeans, crisp button downs, and trendy satchel bags.
5. Oahu women’s vegan classics ($54, toms.com).
These sustainable vegan kicks take flower power to the next level –and that’s A-ok with us!
6. Savor Today sandal in Stripes ($49.99, modcloth.com).
Color your world with rainbow-hued vegan faux leather sandals. Can you say boardwalk chic?
7. Rookie gingham laceless ($50, keds.com).
Gingham style! Throw on a flouncy white frock and slip into these laceless sneakers for an afternoon picnic with your guy.
Up next: Heels, wedges + more!