Here’s Your First Look at the Official ‘50 Shades of Grey’ Lingerie Line

Would you wear undies with 'You. Are. Mine' written on the crotch? Because thanks to the official '50 Shades of Grey' lingerie line, you could.

50 Shades lingerie 2

Just when you thought the 50 Shades of Grey merchandizing bonanza had died down, guess what? Our first look at the official, branded lingerie line is here. But there’s a catch: You’ve got to be on the other side of the pond to get it.

British lingerie company BlueBella recently announced that they have the (somewhat dubious) honor of being the designers and purveyors of the official 50 Shades of Grey lingerie line in the UK and Ireland. The initial gifting collection will drop in time for the 2013 holiday season, with the full range launching during the summer of 2014 to coincide with the film adaptation’s intended release date. Items will include everything from camisole/shorts sets, bras, and “corset-back” undies (whatever those are) for the ladies to ‘Christian Grey’ boxers for the menfolk. According to the Daily Mail, the collection will debut at the Moda Lingerie and Swimwear Show in August; prices will range from £12 (about $18) to £40 (about $60).

50 Shades lingerie 1

Read Splurge vs. Steal: Score Britney Spears’ Bright Blue ‘Smurfs 2′ Look Two Ways

Said BlueBella CEO Emily Bendell about the line, “We believe every woman should confidently embrace and enjoy her sensuality and the Fifty Shades of Grey books have played a significant role in shifting perceptions of female sensuality. This is core to our vision too, so we feel this is a perfect partnership.” She continued, “We are thrilled to be translating this iconic brand that has meant so much to so many into a fabulously sensual and playful lingerie collection.  Here at BlueBella we have learned through our amazing social selling sales force what real women want and we are confident our Fifty Shades of Grey Collection will be a beautiful reflection of that.  The debut gift collection will be perfect for Christmas and Valentine’s and we are designing an extensive and gorgeous second collection to launch next year.”

So: Would you wear 50 Shades of Grey lingerie? It was inevitable that the now-infamous books would spawn official lingerie, but I don’t know—somehow, I just can’t see myself wearing panties that say “You. Are. Mine.” on the crotch. Maybe that’s just me, though.

Tell us: Would you wear 50 Shades of Grey lingerie?

Lucia Peters is BettyConfidential’s senior editor.

Photo Source

[Via TheGloss]

follow BettyConfidential on... Pinterest

Read More About...
Related Articles...

11 thoughts on “Here’s Your First Look at the Official ‘50 Shades of Grey’ Lingerie Line

1. Pat POwers says:

Good lord! They are trying to sell you granny panties as sexy Fifty Shades of Grey undies! NOOOOOOOO!!!!

2. It's a pleasure to read a well-written account of a good experience. Good for you on both the having and the writing.

3. 424ligh says:

. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!. Homepage: anime recommend

4. Seriously, this informative article features genuinely amazing thoughts. When I do not have any work to do, I will make it sure that these thoughts are passed on to others by me.

5. Lofts surrey says:

Lately, most of your articles have been about the same stuff because of which, your articles have become a little less exciting. If you were to change the topic in the next articles, I am sure that excitement will be back. Thank you!

6. Andrew says:

Well, I am really impressed by this post and I will recommend this to my friends. Thank you for the really important information and I hope I get more stuff on this topic in the future. http://www.smallbizclub.com/component/k2/itemlist

7. Andrew says:

I realize that I really needed to have this thing heard. I must say that this has done me a lot of benefit and whoever did upload this is a pure gem of a person. http://www.buysteroidspro.com

8. Text says:

The Text of this article is what I really like. The font is really inspiring for me and if you could tell me what font you've used here, that would be very helpful for me. Appreciate it!

9. Andrew says:

This post is very useful. My team's venture seemed to be accomplished when we inserted the info my partner and I got from this post directly into our venture. Appreciate it! My business is really delighted! garcinia cambogia slim

10. Andrew says:

This article is a really amazing article. I must say that I am thrilled after reading this article. And if I could get more articles on this topic, I would be very glad. Customized Fat Loss Review

11. What a great post! My and my best friend read this post all day long today…we are just in pure love with this post. And we want more like this!