16. Chloe actually missed the premiere of Kick-Ass. Her entourage was told that driving from the Houston airport to Austin, TX would only take an hour—but instead of being at the Paramount for the premiere, she told Austin360.com in 2010, “I was on a three-hour drive watching Mulan and eating Jack-in-the-Box in a car going through the middle of Texas.” Whoops.
17. Elle awarded her the Future Icon Award at the Elle Style Awards in February of 2013—but we’re going to go so far as to say she’s an icon NOW. I mean, have you SEEN this girl’s wardrobe?!
18. What’s on her playlist? Everything from Lana Del Rey and Florence and the Machine to Jay-Z and Rihanna.
19. Not unlike Jennifer Lawrence, Chloe keeps her work separate from herself. “I’ve never been scared or affected by anything I ever do,” she’s said. “I never even go into a funk when I do a crying scene, you know? Because it’s fun to me.”
20. She doesn’t read her own press. She doesn’t find it fun or helpful, so why bother?
Above: A softer side of Chloe in the March 2013 issue of Marie Claire.
Up next: What she’s soon to get up to + more!