21. Chloe is getting known as much for her fashion sense as for her acting chops—and she’s starting to dip her toe into the water as a designer, too. Back in September, it was announced that she’s one of five young, fashion-minded actresses collaborating with footwear designer Stuart Weitzman on a capsule collection of shoes. Even better? It’s for a good cause. The Young Hollywood Cares collection aims to raise funds and awareness of ovarian cancer.
22. Chloe was in what she calls “regular” school until third grade; after that, she got too busy, so she switched over to homeschooling. She’s described it as being “like an in-house private school program. I have to send in all my work and I have a teacher.”
23. She did a lot of her own stunts on Kick-Ass. It pays to be athletic!
24. Chloe is a gamer—she readily admits to having a Call of Duty addiction—so it was really only a matter of time before she lent her acting talents to the game industry. And she couldn’t have picked a better project to do it for: She voiced Lady Emily Kaldwin in 2012’s much-lauded Dishonored alongside an all-star cast including Susan Sarandon, Carrie Fisher, John Slattery, and more.
25. What’s next for this pint-sized (well, not so pint sized anymore) powerhouse? After Kick-Ass 2, her next big release comes in October when the hotly anticipated and debated remake of Carrie hits cinemas. She also provides the narration for the documentary Girl Rising; Laggies, which Chloe costars in alongside Keira Knightley and Mark Webber, is in post-production; and she’s busily shooting Antoine Fuqua’s next directorial effort, The Equilizer.
Catch Chloe in Kick-Ass 2, in cinemas across the nation this Friday!
Above: Chloe at Fall/Winter Paris Fashion Week in 2013.
Lucia Peters is BettyConfidential’s senior editor.
StarTraks Photo: 1, 6