We won’t lie: One of our favorite things about the change of seasons is taking the opportunity to revamp our wardrobes. Now that fall is right around the corner, we’re running a little bit of a refresher course of what we saw on the runways during Fall/Winter 2013 Fashion Week previously this year — and we can’t wait to put it all into practice! From shades of grey to mid-century chic, these four trends are all totally wearable in real life. We should know; we’ve got the outfits to prove it. Let’s head back to school in style!
- 5 Gorgeous Hairstyles That Will Transform Your Prom look!
- 9 Great Easter Basket Ideas for Tween Girls
- Staying Connected in a Noisy World
- 7 Ways to Achieve Social Media Happiness
- 7 Tips for Moving In Together ... Without Going Broke
- Easy Ways to Perfect Your Posture
- What's Your Nightly Skin Ritual? Do You Have One?
- 5 Reasons Why He Won't Marry You
- The 6 Most Important Tips for Teaching Your Kids How to Be Self-Sufficient