1. Thairapy365 Tricurl multi barrel curling iron ($230, blissworld.com).
Three interchangeable barrels means WAY more styling options from just one device. The best part? This gizmo is clip-free and curls hair quicker, which equals less heat damage every time you use it.
2. Julep DD crème ($36, amazon.com)
Not only does this luscious crème do the work of both a BB AND a CC cream, but even better, it will improve the appearance of your skin over time with anti-aging properties. Talk about long-term planning!
3. Alterna Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery shampoo ($32, beauty.com).
Shampoos that JUST shampoo are so yesterday! How about a hair cleanser that uses the power of proteins to repair and replenish dry, brittle hair? We likey!
4. Corioliss Straight 2 Curl titanium styling iron ($99.99, amazon.com).
Perfect for the mornings after a lazy night of allowing your hair to air-dry while you sleep.
5. W3ll People Universalist matte multi-use colorstick for eyes, lips, and cheeks ($33, beauty.com).
A bit skeptical about how a product that does THIS many things will perform? Don’t knock it until you try it; you may find yourself with extra time to spare in the morning. Besides, who WOULDN’T want to be able to take your face from drab to fab with one gorgeous product?