Hair by Wella Professionals Global Creative Director Eugene Souleiman
Celebrate DKNY’s 25th anniversary with a ‘do that really gets the soirée started. With Eugene Souleiman’s cheat sheet, you’ll be well on your way to polished and pretty:
- On the DKNY runway, less is more when it comes to hair. To achieve a model mane, start with clean hair (recommended: Enrich shampoo and conditioner).
- Massage Velvet Amplifier through hair. Use a soft bristle brush to blow dry the hair flat to the head. Straight iron hair for a polished look.
- Create a low side part and gently brush the hair flat to the head. Spray hair with Stay essential finishing spray throughout.
- Use a soft bristle brush to gather hair into a low pony tail on the opposite side of the head to the parting, ensuring that all fly always are tamed. Secure with elastic, letting the pony tail fall over the shoulder.
- Finally, smooth a pump of Oil Reflections onto palms and rub a soft brush across palms. Brush through the pony tail section for smooth, healthy-looking finish. Et voila! Luscious, city-slicker strands are yours.