We’ve covered the supernatural shows; we’ve covered the comedies; now it’s time to take a very fashionable look at this fall’s exciting new television dramas! From the research pioneers of Masters of Sex to the early years of Mary, Queen of Scots in Reign, there’s loads to get psyched for in the drama department — as well as loads of new style inspiration. Read on for all the deets!
- Perfect Gifts For… Travel Addicts
- Missed Black Friday? No Worries!
- Best Dressed Stars: Flouncy, Flirty Skirts!
- Amanda Bynes: Home for the Holidays
- Win It! Get Supernatural with ‘The Diviners’
- Outfit Inspiration: Katy Perry’s Red Velvet
- Congrats, Christian Slater!
- Coping with a Holiday Breakup
- EXCLUSIVE: A Chat with Sonia Kashuk!
- How Kimye Do Black Friday
- HORRIFYING Texts from Online Daters
Betcha didn't know these 23 facts about 'Pretty Woman' - including its original title! — YourTango
Lena Dunham + Judy Blume's first conversation was so compelling that it's been turned into a book. For reals. — The Frisky
Let's take a trip down memory lane with 11 of the Kardashian family's worst Kristmas Kards, shall we? — YourTango
This picture is all of your '90s dreams coming true. — The Frisky
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new Wonder Woman! — The Daily Beast
Can mommyhood be monetized? — The Daily Beast
Festive, non-tacky holiday wardrobe picks? Yes please! — YouBeauty
Juliette Binoche, what on earth were you thinking?! — The Frisky
The secret to dating magnetism? Nothin' but a smile! — YourTango