Allison Williams’ All-American Beauty:
Allison Williams was the girl next door gone glam in a blue Ralph Lauren gown and amethyst jewelry—so that’s what makeup artist Julie Harris took as her inspiration for the Girls star’s makeup. I believe the phrase “as apple pie” applies here.
To get the look:
1. Prep your skin with Simple Skincare hydrating light moisturizer ($8.99, simpleskincare.com) and CARGO HD Picture Perfect pore refining primer ($32, cargocosmerics.com). Then apply CARGO HD Picture Perfect CC cream ($39, cargocosmetics.com) all over your face; a light coat of CARGO OneBase ($28, cargocosmetics.com) on trouble spots and a little bit of CARGO Jet Lag concealer ($16, cargocosmetics.com) will conceal dark spots and undereye circles. Set everything with CARGO HD Picture Perfect pressed powder ($32, cargocosmetics.com) for a flawless complexion.
3. Start your eyes off with a dab of CARGO HD Picture Perfect eye shadow primer ($19, cargocosmetics.com) to keep your makeup in place all night. Then apply Flower Cosmetics Color Play crème eye shadow in Orchid-Ing Around ($7.98, walmart.com) all over the lid and under the lash line for a softly smoky eye. Set it with a brush of CARGO eye shadow in Pasadena ($16 each, cargocosmetics.com).
4. Highlight the inner corners of your eyes, your brow bones, and your cheekbones with CARGO ColorStick in Champagne ($28, cargocosmetics.com). Hello, dewy freshness!
5. Apply a thin line of CARGO TexasLiner liquid eyeliner ($20, cargocosmetics.com) as close to your lash line as you can get it and follow it up with two coats of CARGO TexasLash mascara ($20, cargocosmetics.com) on your top and bottom lashes.
6. Using a small powder brush, lightly dust CAGO bronzing powder in Matte Medium ($29, cargocosmetics.com) to the high points of your forehead and cheekbones, as well as down your neck for a natural glow. A hint of CARGO blush in Catalina ($26, cargocosmetics.com) applied to the apples of your cheeks will give you a fresh flush.
7. Lastly, the lips: Blend a little bit of CARGO Essential Lip Color in both Dubai and Las Vegas ($22 each, cargocosmetics.com) together and dab it onto your lips; top it off with CARGO lip gloss in Las Vegas Strip ($14, cargocosmetics.com).