Oh, look, Bettys! It’s the latest Justin Bieber movie! Y’know, the one we really, REALLY didn’t ask for!
We probably should have known it was coming, but according to Deadline, Justin Bieber’s Believe currently screening for select buyers in Toronto. The aim is to get the flick a release date before the year is out, even though it seems like just yesterday that Justin Bieber: Never Say Never came out. And what’s more, this probably won’t be the last Bieber film we’ll see, either; Justin’s manager, Scooter Braun, has said that the singer wants to put each of his tours in cinemas for the entire rest of his career. Oh, joy
While Never Say Never was more of a “this is what it’s like to be Justin Bieber” kind of deal, Justin Bieber’s Believe “mixes in concert footage to trace Bieber’s path to becoming a worldwide phenomenon”—that is, it’s about how one actually becomes Justin Bieber in the first place. Accordingly, we’ve got a lot of questions we would really like it to answer—although we know that it probably won’t. Like these ones:
1. Who keeps giving him pet monkeys? And why haven’t they learned yet that it’s a bad idea?
2. Where did he learn to drive? Or, perhaps more succinctly, who is responsible for his terrible driving habits?
3. Is he as terrible a neighbor as we think he is?
4. Does he run his own Twitter account, or does he have a team of people to do it for him?
5. For that matter, how many of his Twitter followers are actually real people?
6. Shouldn’t he know by now that drinking milk right before you sing is a biiiiiiiiig no-no?
7. What exactly was going on during that “rough week” this past March? I mean, seriously—a paparazzi altercation so bad you had to be restrained by your own bodyguard, fainting onstage, and arriving a whopping two hours late for a show? What’s up with that?
8. Did he know who Anne Frank was before visiting the Anne Frank House?
9. Can we expect a Miley Cyrus-esque break with his (now slightly tarnished) squeaky clean image sometime in the near future?
Tell us: What burning questions have you got for Justin Bieber’s Believe?
Lucia Peters is BettyConfidential’s senior editor.
Photo credit: StarTraks Photo