Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week kicked off yesterday with a bang—and Pantone’s color report for spring 2014 is in! One of the hottest hues we’re seeing on the runways is the delightfully named Dazzling Blue (AKA Pantone number18-3949), a peppy shade of cobalt that goes with everything from pretty pastels to other bold colors. We can’t wait to stock our wardrobes with it—whether it’s with these 12 pieces or a whole host of others we haven’t found yet!
- 5 Gorgeous Hairstyles That Will Transform Your Prom look!
- 9 Great Easter Basket Ideas for Tween Girls
- Staying Connected in a Noisy World
- 7 Ways to Achieve Social Media Happiness
- 7 Tips for Moving In Together ... Without Going Broke
- Easy Ways to Perfect Your Posture
- What's Your Nightly Skin Ritual? Do You Have One?
- 5 Reasons Why He Won't Marry You
- The 6 Most Important Tips for Teaching Your Kids How to Be Self-Sufficient