As a woman, no matter what stage of life you are in, balancing life’s demands can be difficult. You are forced to take control and manage obligations for your job, family, relationships, health and household, performing a juggling act, doing the best that you can in order to maintain your overall health. As a young woman, I have seen first-hand the effects hormone imbalances have on women. The effects of stress, sleep deprivation, poor eating habits and not taking the time to listen to your body will take a huge toll on a woman’s life. With busy schedules, deadlines and being pulled in a million different directions, this leaves little time for your own personal needs. It is so important to tune into what your body needs. I’ve heard so many stories from the women in my life who feel that being tired and overworked “is just what they must accept”. Well ladies, I’m happy to tell you that you are wrong, so very wrong. Just because our lives get busier and we age, that does not mean it is not natural to ever feel unhealthy or unhappy. I believe that in order to achieve success in your professional life or within your relationships, you must first achieve inner success. You must find balance between maintaining your health and taking care of yourself before you can be of service to anyone else. This means becoming the guru of everything you and understanding what your body needs in order to be healthy and happy.
Here are five ways to achieve balance and find your inner success:
1. Fuel your body for prime performance. Are you constantly feeling bloated, have low energy or trying to lose weight and just can’t get ahead? When was the last time you evaluated your eating habits? Frequently I analyze my diet and adapt to what my goals are. Also, I find keeping a food journal helps me to understand what I’m eating and how those specific foods make me feel.
3. Get outside. Not only is the Vitamin D good for you, but also getting outdoors will help stimulate your mind. Better yet, go for a walk, play with your dog, and eat your lunch distraction free (aka leave the cell phone at your desk).
4. What’s in this? If you can’t understand all the ingredients in the products you are using, then throw them out. So much of what we put into our bodies AND what we put on the outside of our body affects our hormones. Be a conscious consumer, support your local vendors, and research the products you are using. It is more beneficial to your health and happiness than you could imagine.
5. Routinely check and maintain your womanly areas. Check my what? Your womanly areas – aka, breasts and vaginal area. Let me explain. As women, it is not only important to keep your hormones balanced by eating clean, mean and green, but also, we need to make sure our “womanly areas” are free of cysts and/or lumps and our pH levels are balanced as well. This could mean doing a breast self-examination or checking your vaginal pH levels. Why is this important? Let’s break it down. pH is a measure of how acidic or alkaline a substance is. When this balance is disturbed, vaginal problems like odor and discomfort are more likely to occur. Studies show that vaginal issues often occur when vaginal pH is unbalanced. By maintaining a healthy vaginal pH, you can help reduce your risk of vaginal issues. How to maintain healthy vaginal pH levels? A normal vaginal pH of 3.5 to 4.5 is important for maintaining good vaginal health. When used once every 3 days, RepHresh Gel helps maintain this healthy vaginal pH.
You can learn more about RepHresh products by visiting their website: www.rephresh.com
RepHresh is the clinically tested, #1 trusted brand that empowers women to take control of their vaginal health. RepHresh Vaginal Gel is clinically shown to maintain healthy vaginal pH, helping eliminate feminine odor and discomfort. A single application can maintain vaginal pH in the normal range for 72 hours. RepHresh Pro-B Feminine Probiotic Supplement is clinically shown to balance yeast and bacteria to maintain feminine health.* Just one capsule per day helps maintain vaginal flora in a normal, healthy range.* Click here to learn more.
I received free product and payment for this sponsored post. All opinions are 100% mine.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
In the comment section below, let me know which one of the tips above you’ll try in order to achieve inner success. By participating, each comment will automatically be entered to win a $100 Visa Gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 8/20/15 – 9/30/15.
Be sure to visit the RepHresh brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!