Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Most beautiful indeed! People magazine has announced the lineup for its “100 Most Beautiful” issue, which includes Twilight stars Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, Zac Efron, Halle Berry, and Michelle Obama (naturally!). Christina Applegate took the top spot. The actress discusses her battle with breast cancer, for which she had to undergo a double mastectomy. Props to PEOPLE for that one–we agree Christina is a beauty. (FOXNews.com)
2. John Edwards makes US barf too: In a memoir hitting shelves on May 12, Elizabeth Edwards dishes the dirt on her husband’s scandalous affair with Rielle Hunter. The 59-year-old mother of three says that former presidential candidate John Edwards “left most of the truth out” when he admitted to sleeping around, and that Hunter successfully seduced him by simply stating “you are so hot” … how original. Although Elizabeth “cried and screamed” prior to tossing her cookies when she learned of the affair, she stood by her man. The question is–WHY? (Omg!)
3. Yet another reason for Perez Hilton to despise the Miss USA contestant. Carrie Prejean, otherwise known as Miss California, revealed on the Today show that she is about to appear in an ad for the National Organization for Marriage to oppose same-sex marriage. Gee, way to extend that 15 minutes Ms. Runner Up. (EW.com)
4. First he doesn’t thank his wife during his Oscar acceptance speech, now he wants to waive spousal support … how nice. Sean Penn filed for legal separation (again) from Robin Wright Penn last Friday, citing irreconcilable differences, and requested that the U.S. court completely ignore the financial end of things. What’s next, no child support? (Daily Mail)
5. Curvalicious queen Kim Kardashian happily posed for this week’s issue of Life & Style without the aid of Photoshop. The 28-year-old has made it a point in the past to blog about her famous figure, cellulite and all, and after receiving harsh criticism for adoring her body, Kim decided it was time to defend it once more.
“I love my body the way it is,” she affirmed. “I’m not perfect. I have cellulite, so what.”
Untouched, unbothered, and totally smokin! (Life & Style)