Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Well that was fast! Ms. Moses or Jesus? aka Madonna may have bruised her insanely-ripped little bod after falling off a horse over the weekend, but the injury certainly hasn’t slowed the old gal down. The singer’s personal trainer, Tracy Anderson, is none too surprised by Madge‘s back in the saddle – so to speak – attitude.
“She’s like a professional athlete,” Anderson told Us Weekly. “She can’t mess around with her training. I mean, she has to be able to perform in front of 70,000 people who are sucking the life out of her, and she’s singing and dancing. There are no shortcuts when you’re training in that way.”
2. Jennifer Aniston has managed to stay single for more than 10 minutes, but she may soon find herself in the arms of one very hunky Scotsman. The actress apparently felt a ‘romantic connection’ with 300 star Gerard Butler at the Toronto Film Festival, and has allegedly requested he participate in her upcoming project Goree Girls. Smooth move Jen. And Gerard, if you’re taking requests… (Socialite Life)
3. In a new series of shots for the Guess 2009 spring/summer collection, one of Paris Hilton‘s mini mutts gets its 15 minutes and then some! The anonymous creature was positioned between the heiress’ legs at one point in the shoot. Nothing says sexy like a … Chihuahua? (The Sun)
4. Though many will frown on Emma Watson‘s relationship with 27-year-old financier Jay Barrymore, the two appear to be a couple of smitten kittens who aren’t out for a fly-by-night grope fest. Emma, 19, showed off her main squeeze on the set of the newest Harry Potter flick this past weekend. The two shared an intimate kiss before traipsing through the set’s beautiful hillside. Nice work snagging a dashing Prince William double, Emma! (Daily Mail)
5. Ugly Betty star Ana Ortiz pulled a Kim Kardashian maneuver on Saturday night. The pregnant beauty, who will give birth to her first child in July, danced alongside her costars at America Ferrera‘s 25th b-day bash in New York. Lookin’ good! (Celebrity Baby Blog)