Top 5 Picks from Around the Web
1. Mischa Barton: Organic and lovely! After catching crap for a few dimples in her 23-year-old thighs, the starlet dropped to an unhealthy weight and was promptly blasted for being a wicked role model. Now, gracing the May cover of Cosmopolitan, Mischa is more confident than ever.
“The only way to be happy and be a more enjoyable person to be around is to embrace what you’ve got,” she affirmed. “Everyone has issues about their body, but I feel confident now. I’m healthy and happy.”
That’s exactly the right attitude– e hope she means it. (Daily Mail)
2. OK, guys, it’s really time to call it quits! On-again-off-again (seriously, they’re worse than Jen and John) couple Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson have been quietly dating right under our very nose. Apparently the relationship fell apart, again, due to Hudson‘s commitment issues. The man who plays a raging womanizer in every darn film he appears in is the one who longs to get married! Who knew, right? (Perez Hilton)
3. Brad Pitt donned a ropey (hemp?) pink necklace while rushing to catch a flight out of JFK Wednesday afternoon. The aging star looked pleased as punch in his odd yet adorable ensemble, but not quite as pleased as that female airport associate strolling ahead of him! (Just Jared)
4. Ugly Betty actress Ana Ortiz dressed up her baby bump on Sunday in a beautiful tangerine-colored satin gown worthy of Bravo’s A-List Awards, to which she was invited. The mama-to-be, who is expecting a little girl this July, says hubby Noah Lebenzon is constantly telling his glowing wife how “gorgeous” and “sexy” she is. Can we get in on that?? (Celebrity Baby Blog)
5. Britney Spears‘ Vancouver concert was cut short last night when an excessive amount of smoke crept into the arena. Brit was forced to exit the stage for 30 minutes until it was safe to return. Hmm … perhaps one of her cracked-out roadies was secretly auditioning for a Cheech and Chong flick? (Omg!)