Top Picks from Around the Web
1. Hot mama! Isla Fisher … adoring mommy and swimsuit model. The redhead babe graces the cover of FHM in a smokin’ white-hot bathing suit. And why not? We loves it. We do not love, however, her assertation that she owes her slender figure to good genes. “I have never been a big fan of working out and I’ve never been a sporty person – I was always more of a book worm.” If that’s not true, we’re tired of hearing the same line from celebrities who obviously spend a large portion of their lives dieting and working out with their high-priced trainers. If it IS true … well then that’s just annoying. (Daily Mail)
2. Did Jamie Lynn Spears get liposuction … while she was pregnant? Reports say she did, but that she didn’t yet know of her maternal status when she got it. But still she’s a TEENAGER, and her mother (not so surprisingly) agreed to let her get it? The only thing that makes us feel better is that this comes from Star Magazine and could perhaps just be a rumor.
3. One-time lesbian lover to Ellen DeGeneres, Anne Heche, 39, has announced that she’s preggo. The father is her former Men in Trees costar, James Tupper, who she hooked up with while married to Coley Laffoon, the father of her now 6-year-old son Homer. Heche and Tupper are reportedly considering getting married … there’s just the small problem that she’s still not divorced from Laffoon. Oh, what a tangled web … (Celebitchy)
4. Oh no NeNe … the obnoxious star from the obnoxious show The Real Housewives of Atlanta and her husband have been evicted from their 5,000-square-foot home that they were RENTING. Never at a loss for words, NeNe has lots of excuses explanations for the eviction, but the word that comes to mind for us is: POSERS! (Usmagazine.com)
5. Closure may be coming soon for Jennifer Hudson’s family after the brutal murders of three family members. William Balfour, the suspected murderer, was denied bail, and prosecutors say they have evidence against him. If so, let’s hope justice is served … severely. (PerezHilton.com)
6. Heidi Montag’s mom gives her marriage six months. Seriously … all kidding aside here — what is more fascinating and hard to tear your eyes from: Attention-desperate, fame-craving celebrities and “reality stars” — or their attention-desperate, fame-craving parents? Yes, we liberally share our snark about the Speidi nuptials, but we didn’t give birth to them. (Celebitchy)