About Betty | Our Team
Are You Ready to Betty?!
Selected by Forbes.com as one of the “Top 100 Websites for Women” and also the winner of the min 2010 Editorial Excellence Award, BettyConfidential is a leading online women’s magazine with original content for women.
The brainchild of Desha Productions Inc., a media production company, “Betty” is your go-to-girl for celebrity news, style and beauty tips, relationship advice, and healthy living and family life. She’s your best friend and confidant. Savvy, sexy and stylish, Betty loves to dish—especially with other like‐minded women in their 20s, 30s and 40s. BettyConfidential includes provocative polls and surveys and celebrity insight from the ever-snarky Mean Betty, adding to our entertaining, irreverent and informative content.
Launched in March 2008, The BettyConfidential Magazine is recognized as one of the fastest-growing women’s web sites, and is considered a leading, trusted source among media professionals for original content.
Visit our press page here!
So who is Betty?
Betty is like a best friend: the one you have a coffee (or a martini!) with and then go home totally inspired about changes you can make in your own life – whether it’s about opting out of the workplace, making a career change, finally potty training your child, buying a new book or something as silly and fun as trying out a new eye shadow. She makes you feel better about yourself, and she’s someone with whom can share your guilty pleasures.
Who is the typical Betty reader?
Betty’s readers are all unique and extraordinarily fabulous, but if you must pin them down a little, we’ll tell you that they are usually:
- 18-49 year old women with at least an undergraduate degree (or pursuing one),
- shopping at Nordstrom but also Target; Whole Foods but also Safeway and Costco,
- eating out more than they’d like but trying to keep it healthy,
- outwardly successful but sometimes inwardly feeling chaotic,
- greatly desiring an improved lifestyle for themselves and their families,
- wanting to be heard,
- knowing that their Internet time is an escape: a time to relax, to solve problems and to connect with other women like themselves.
BettyConfidential is a business unit of Desha Productions, Inc.