10 Best-Dressed Celebs
Whether walking down the red carpet or casually dressed and running errands, these stars are stylish
from head to toe.
1. Kate Winslet not only wears Vivienne Westwood, she’s becoming her in the upcoming biopic about the legendary fashion icon. The Oscar-winner oozes class in this black-and-white design that visually nips in her waist, while the vertical lines lengthen her silhouette. Kate has never shied away from showing her curves, showing her wrinkles, or showing her age. I wonder what she will wear to the premiere?
2. Former O.C. star, fashion designer and sometime Project Runway judge Rachel Bilson bursts out of the small screen with her movie star style. Here she wears a ruched teal-green dress that pops against her chestnut hair and adds curves to her petite frame. Rachel makes it work by throwing on a pair of textured platforms for height with an edge.
3. Penelope Cruz uses her innate flair to add passion to her style. Stepping out in body-hugging fabrics in darker colors plays up her hourglass figure, while opting for higher necklines and bare arms keeps her in perfect proportion. Beware, dangerous curves ahead!
4. Reese Witherspoon was born with a sense of style, and she really knows how to make the most of her small frame. Reese wears short skirts and nude heels that elongate her legs, monochromatic colors and simple accessories — all tricks to make her appear taller. Good things really do come in small packages!
5. Anne Hathaway has graduated from teen princess to adult queen of fashion. Being Marc Jacobs’ muse keeps her image youthful and fashion-forward. Dark jewel tones look radiant against her flawless skin and silver accessories add the perfect amount of sparkle. Anne completes her perfectly polished look with matching nails.