10 Fall Accessories For Under $50
Update your wardrobe with these budget-friendly must-haves.
A new season doesn’t have to mean a new wardrobe. You can make last fall’s pieces look new again with some updated accessories. It’s a smart, savvy way to get some bang from your bucks.
1. Statement necklaces are a huge fall trend. It’s the easiest way to dress up any outfit. Chico’s mixed metal necklace can be yours for $48.
2. Keep your neck warm and look super-chic with this adorable fringed Arden B. plaid scarf. Not only will you look stylish — plaid is a hot fall trend — at $19.50 it won’t strangle your budget.
3. Gloves are a must when the temperatures drop. A biker-inspired style looks oh-so hot. These Miss Sixty faux leather gloves are only $49. Who says you can’t rock n’ roll?
4. A hat does more than just keep your head warm. It’s a great way to add a punch of color to an outfit. Forego the knit wool this winter in favor of a military-style topper like this $35 version from Banana Republic. It’ll add a little edge to any ensemble.
5. Studs are another hot trend this fall. An embellished belt is perfect over a cardigan, tunic, or dress. J. Crew offers this rocker-chic skinny belt for just $35, and it’s available in five colors.