5. Offer that sexy single dad shopping alone the very last toy hamster Zhu Zhu Pet left at Wal-Mart. If you can find him that coveted cuddly creature for his little ones, he’ll want to cuddle with you all night long.
6. Slip that cute Santa bell ringer your number instead of a quarter. (OK, OK, toss a couple of bucks in his bucket as well. Nobody hearts a Grinch!)
7. You know that adorable trainer at the gym or sexy accountant at the office you’ve been dying to ask out all year? Hate to break it to you, but the year’s almost over – time to get moving! While you’re out shopping, pick up a cup of hot cocoa. Deliver it to your crush and say you were in the neighborhood … and have something sweet for someone so sweet.
8. Go up to a gorgeous guy and tell him you need a man’s opinion on your Christmas outfit – string bikini or thong?
9. Look over to a weary guy who looks overwhelmed by the shopping crowds. Wink and make him a deal: if he carries your bags, you’ll get him out of there ASAP. (Bonus round: Offer him cookies and milk … at your place
10. No matter how cold it is outside, shops always manage to feel like steamy tropical swamps. So save yourself some layers by shopping in only a bikini (under your winter coat, of course). Yes, this one’s a little wild. But you’ll feel super sexy and no one has to know … except that hot guy you want to show off your North Poles to! Go on … we dare you!
Carrie Seim, Betty’s L.A. Correspondent, is a writer and comedian keeping it real in L.A., New York and @ www.carrieseim.com.