10 Candy Colored Bags
As pretty as Easter eggs, but these bags have zero calories!
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
Easter is in the air. It’s a time for sun, reflection, and a time to gorge yourself on candy bought with the intention of sharing it with your children or nieces. Not that we blame you. Stores are filled with colorful candy that demands your immediate attention. Who can resist those chocolate covered bunny ears anyway? That’s why we’re here to intervene on your glorious behalf. Channel your money and interest into this list of hot candy colored bags and never leave home without it-just like Renee Zellweger, Nicole Richie and Dakota Fanning!
1. Kate Spade New York Flicker- March Bon in Petunia ($225, nordstrom.com). A lovely yet simple bag that says volumes.
2. Hadaki Brickabrac tote in green ($72, ebags.com). Feel in sync with nature.
3. Michael Kors Hamilton quilted leather crossbody in Sun ($148, blommingdales.com). Brighten up your day.
4. Nine West Handbag Black Magic bow satchel in Tamale ($54.99, macys.com). Too chic for words.
5. IMAN global chic classic couture patent & logo belted handbag in Purple ($69.95, hsn.com). Flash your inner fashionista.