10 Cute Summer Day Dresses Under $50
So pretty and easy, day dresses are a great wardrobe option for hot summer days.
What do Minka Kelly, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, AnnaLynne McCord, and Pippa Middleton have in common? They all have adorable summer day dresses that they’ve been rockin’ while out and about in LA, New York, or London.
Day dresses are an essential part of your summer wardrobe — they are incredibly easy to throw on, and can be dressed up or down depending on how you accessorize them. Here are 10 options that are not only super cute, but they’re also under $50!
1. Forever21 Ikat Print Knit Dress ($19.80, forever21.com). This dress pops with color and features the stylish ikat print.
2. Delia’s Dot Cropped Twofer Dress ($31.50, delias.com). Polka dots will never go out of style, and this dress looks like a much more expensive Halston Heritage design.
3. O’Neill Sun Glow Dress ($42, zappos.com). Be as bright as the sunshine in this cute, orange piece (bronzed glow not included).
4. Vintage Havana Day Dress ($39, piperlime.com). White is a major trend for this summer, and this tight tube top dress is flattering on everyone.
5. Roxy Endless Summer Dress ($44.50, roxy.com). We heart maxi dresses, especially when they’re as cheerful and fringe-friendly as this one!