10 Cutest Flats for Spring
Add a little blingin your step in time for spring!
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
A perfect way to add color to any outfit is with your shoes. While heels are nice to look at, they can leave your feet feeling like The Walking Dead. Flats this spring are flirty and fashionable for spring. Bold colors and styles can punch up that dated tank top or add class to a killer cocktail dress. Heck, “IT” gal Alexa Chung is rockin’ flats at an A-list party!
Read on for out hottest styles so all women can share in the glory.
1. Aerosoles women’s Beccentric ballerina flat in yellow ($69.95, footsmart.com). It’s a cheerful yet elegant shoe in a popular spring color.
2. Lindsay Phillips Liz ballet flat in Pink Canvas ($64, lindsay-phillips.com). The most comfortable and form fitting flats you will ever find that are also very flirty.
3. Loeffler Randall Ondine criss-cross flat ($325, loefflerrandall.com). Hot, hot, hot.
4. Leifsdottir Lotta flat in Army ($248, leifsdottir.com). An ankle strap on these simple shoes makes a chic statement.
5. Strappy buckle flat in purple ($17.90, gojane.com). A beautiful purple flat with buckle straps.
6. So Cristal peep-toe flats ($18.99, kohls.com). Show off your feet and shine!
Can’t get enough of Black Swan? Check out these shoes…