10 Glamorous Hair Accessories
Crown your glory with a headband, scarf or pin!
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
You poor thing. You day job doesn’t allow you to glam up your appearance. You’re work attire is set. In other words, you’re a butterfly who’s forced to look like a moth. Then, your savior is in hair accessories. It’s the perfect way to add a little fun into any appearance. Check out how Rihanna added a little sumpin’-sumpin‘ to her outfit with the cuter scarf. Here’s a list of everything from the inconspicuous to center of attention hair accessories depending on how glamorous you want to feel today.
1. Club Monaco silk head scarf ($39, shopbop.com). A gorgeous head scarf with nude tones and polka dots that allow for just a little bit of creativity.
2. Goody simple styles Spin Pin in Blonde ($6.29, target.com). The ultimate working gal’s bff. Simply style the back of your hair into a bun and screw in these pins. They’re invisible and provide you with a loose, looking stylish bun that stays in place.
3. Peacock headband ($10, shopthelook.net). Flirty, bright, and full of fun.
4. Swarovski crystal hair stick ($16.99, longhairgirl.com). An easy way to add a dash of red flare into your hair.
5. Karina glitter bow bobbies ($4.12, ulta.com). Splash on some Chanel and slide a couple black bows on to illustrate you’ve got style.