10 Memorial Day Weekend Essentials
Three day weekends mean lots of fun in the sun.
You’re not going to be stuck behind a desk for a few days, hooray! Remember when you were a kid and your mom gave you a PB&J sandwich and you were out the door for hours? Yeah, that’s not going to work this holiday weekend. Whether or not you’re traveling, you’re going to need more than a sammie if you’re sitting in the sun-besides sunnies, iPod and book, right? Well, here’s a few other items you might want to add to your fun in the sun list.
1. The Sak floral satchel ($59, zappos.com). Stick everything you need in this big bag.
2. Calypso St. Barth for Target- floppy hat ($14.99, target.com). Looking cute while protecting your skin.
3. Beach Ball towel ($30, thelolitastore.com). Flip over for drink recipe.
4. Kiss My Face oat protein sunscreen SPF 30 ($12.95, kissmyface.com). A glow is good, a burn is bad.
5. 40 oz. BPA-free water bottle ($4.99, containerstore.com). Fill it with water, juice, a cocktail…
6. O’Neill Benedict jumper ($35.95, amazon.com). So cute, you’ll wear to more places than just the pool.
7. Printed flip flops ($2.50, oldnavy.com). A summer staple at a great price.
8. JK Jemma Kidd Cheek Colour ID Adapt blush ($18, target.com). It gives you a perfectly natural healthy look. I have no idea how it works, but in seconds you look fab.
9. Maybelline Volum’ Express One by One waterproof mascara ($8.49, drugstore.com). You can swim and not worry about looking like a raccoon.
10. Pomegranate lip balm butter with SPF 15 ($8.99 for three, yestocarrots.com). A tasty three-pack that protects your lips.
Tell us: what do you have plans yet? Or, what are you thinking of doing?