6. Cece printed ballet flats ($148, jcrew.com). Send the streets some love in these printed cuties. We can’t help but heart these flats!
7. Jeffrey Campbell martini floral loafer ($105, urbanoutfitters.com). Forget your standard black flats! Bring the tropics to your town with lively floral loafers.
8. The Sidewalk Skimmer in python print ($125, madewell.com). Snakeskin has slithered into the fashion world. You can take a bite out of the trend with this sassy pair of skimmers. Best of all, they act as a neutral, so feel free to wear ‘em everywhere!
9. TOMS Ikat-print ballerina flat ($79, neimanmarcus.com). What’s better than wearing the ikat print trend on your toes? Rocking it for a cause, of course! With the purchase of each ballerina flat, a needy child will receive a brand new pair of footwear.
10. Calf hair loafers ($49.95, gap.com). Leopard loafers will easily take your fall pieces from drab to fab. Meow!
Diana Denza is a regular contributor to BettyConfidential.