10 Trendy Nail Polishes To Wear Now And Later On
Check out these chic nail polishes that are fabulous now and the ones that will be spring’s star shades.
Metallic nail polishes are just one way to add sparkle to gray winter days. Other hot winter trends include griege/neutrals like Kylie Minogue’s nails, deep blues, teals and deep almost black colors.
If you want spring to come early, try wearing those season’s shades now! Go for honeysuckle: it’s the shade for spring. Don’t want to go that bright try the other trendy colors like nude, icy blue, pale peach, soft coral, orange, or silvery gray. Your fingers and toes will sparkle well into March, long after the snow has turned in to slush.
Hot Winter Shades
1. Butter All Hail The Queen ($14, nordstrom.com)
2. Essie Masquerade Belle ($6.95, enailsupply.com)
3. Sally Hansen Jumpin’ Jade ($5.44, soap.com)
4. Nars Bad Influence ($16, bloomingdales.com)
5. Sonia Kashuk Starry Night ($4.99, target.com)
Check out Emmy Rossum’s spring nails next!