10 Vibrant Red Dresses Under $100 to Wear Now
Light up a room in any of these great red dresses.
We all think of red as a great color for a big night out, right? Well, why not a red dress for work? After all, red is a power color. It’s lively, it stands out (in a good way–just like you) and it can be worn for a big presentation as well as a non-hectic work day, too.
There’s something about the color that gives you a little boost, a bit more energy to get you through the day. And with cold, short days and long nights, don’t you want a little boost.
Each of these dresses can be paired with a blazer, sweater, cardi or shawl. Don’t think you’re stuck with wearing black heels or boots with a red dress. You can wear nude, light brown or deep gray shoes too.
If you work in a creative field, go all out and grab boots or heels in a contrast color like orange, hot pink, emerald green or bright aqua.
1. Christian Michaels Deb ($39.50, 6pm.com)
2. Calvin Klein shift dress with ring detail ($73.24, bloomingdales.com)
3. Elementz dress short sleeve A-line scoop neck sweater dress ($29.99, macys.com)
4. ASOS shift dress with cutout detail ($99.99, us.asos.com)
5. Openwork knit dress ($49.99, shop.mango.com)
6. Ruffle draped wrap dress ($41.96, nyandcompany.com)
7. Ponte dolman sleeve dress ($27.99, target.com)
8. Rock N Roll Cowgirl Cowboy 19H-6341 dress ($51.99, zappos.com)
9. Knitted skater dress ($88, us.topshop.com)
10. Gazette shirtdress ($99.99, madewell.com)
PJ Gach is Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.