10 Ways To Get Sleek, Sexy Hair
You no longer need to be jealous of Rapunzel’s smooth, healthy locks.
-Brittany Roshelle Davis
First comes the sun, and then comes rain, and humidity that stays all day. No worries! There’s no reason you have to kiss sleek hair goodbye during the coming hot summer months. All you need to do is submerse your locks in vitamins, nature’s fruit, and a dash of TLC. To keep you looking as fabulous as Lucy Hale’s shiny healthy hair, we’ve created a must-have sleek hair product list just for you. What else should a bff do?!
1. L’Oréal Paris EverSleek sulfate-free intense smoothing conditioner ($6.99, lorealparis.com). Ditch your flat iron for this! This treatment uses Argan and Olive oil to penetrate hair for a soft, sleek statement.
2. Freeman Papaya and Lime shine shampoo ($2.99, freeman.com). Get delicious smelling hair that feels as if it was soaked in a nutrient bath of papaya and lime. Be good to your hair.
3. Philip B Shin Shine ($27, philipb.com). Your blow-dryer’s bff. This spray uses essence of green tomato to lock out humidity and give your hair a beautiful shine.
4. Nature’s Gate Lavender & Aloe Shampoo ($7.99, shopnatures-gate.com). Team up with organic aloe, Vitamin B5, and organic burdock root to revive dry locks and create luscious hair that smells like lavender.
5. Oribe Signature moisture masque ($59, neimanmarcus.com). A masque that uses watermelon extract and wild mango butter to fight damaged, dry hair and leave it feeling incredibly soft.
Products that make frizz run away next!