12 Beautiful Ballet Flats
Move over, wedges! Step down, platforms! Ballet flats are spring’s hot trend. Check out how Jessica Alba, Zooey Deschanel and Katherine Heigl wear them.
What comes up must come down, right? That saying goes for finance, popularity, hemlines – and shoes! We’ve been teetering (and loving it) on sky high heels all fall and winter. But now spring is here, bringing with it new trends (and relief) in the form of ballet flats.
They’re super cute and your feet will love you for changing it up! Check out these adorable ballet flats!
1. Samara snake ballet flat ($70, yosisamra.com). These are the exact shoes that Jessica Alba is wearing.
2. Rosie asymmetrical ballet flat ($49.95, solesociety.com). The silver tone studs give this flat an edgy look.
3. Bettina citrus yellow suede ballerina (£350 or $559.14, arunaseth.com). Aruna Seth shoes are beloved by Pippa Middleton.
4. Knotted front sateen flat ($22.50, charlotterusse.com). This bright blue works perfectly with the neon and color block trends.
5. AEO striped ballet flat ($19.50. ae.com). So cute to wear with shorts or gauzy skirts.
6. Frye Regina flower ballet flat ($95.99, zappos.com). Cute little flats to wear with cropped, skinny jeans or even a skirt.
7. Call it Spring Esperaza gold flat ($22, jcpenney.com). As golden as Zooey’s!
8. Valentina heart ballet pumps ($36, us.topshop.com). Cute ballet flats in spring’s prettiest pastel.
9. Libby Edelman medallion ballet flats ($69, lordandtaylor.com). The flowers that bloom in the spring, tra la!
10. Steve Madden Stroll leopard print flats ($89.95, stevemadden.com). They’re a bit like Katherine Heigl’s animal print shoes, but these are way cuter.
11. Rock ballerina with bow ($35.90, zara.com). Who could resist a ballerina in Tangerine Tango?
12. Turquoise ballerina pumps ($28, us.dorothyperkins.com). Pretty little ballerinas in an turq and blue Ikat print. Chic and cool.
PJ Gach is Senior Editor: Style + Beauty at BettyConfidential.