7. Your ‘Cancerversary’ personalized calendar ring with Swarovski crystal ($65, notjustanyoldday.com). Commemorate the moment you completed treatment with this personalized calendar ring. And with 30 percent of proceeds donated to Fran Drescher’s Cancer Schmancer Foundation and the Tigerlily Foundation, you’ll also be helping other women with early detection.
8. Queen Elizabeth friendship bracelet ($50, accessoryartists.com).Give yourself the royal treatment with a Queen Elizabeth crown charm bracelet. It was crafted to celebrate the life of Elizabeth Kautto McGinley, a social worker and mother of one of the brand’s designers. And through October, you can do your part just like McGinley. Purchase any one of the In Pink Friendship Bracelets and 35 percent of sales will go to Boarding For Breast Cancer.
9. Dogwood pendant necklace in pink ($179, bellebonne.com).The cold weather may be well on its way, but this flower pendant is an ode to summer days past. Meanwhile, its pink hue is symbolic of the strength and beauty of breast cancer survivors. A portion of the proceeds goes to the Tigerlily Foundation.
10. Triple stone pink topaz earrings ($95, mariebruns.com).Swoon! We’re tickled pink over these topaz earrings. Plus, a whopping 50 percent of proceeds go to the Methodist Hospital of Houston Breast Cancer Centers. Now this is what we’d like to call a guilt-free investment!
11. Evelyn Lauder Legacy Collection earrings ($48, anntaylor.com).These stunning studded link earrings will dress up any occasion. They were inspired by a pair from Evelyn Lauder’s own collection of jewelry. Ann Taylor is donating 65 percent of full-priced items from the sale to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
12. Breast Cancer Awareness pin ($7.05, buy.com).Bejewel your blazers with these awareness pins. A portion of the funds raised from each sale goes to the Breast Cancer Research Center and the Cancer Wellness Center.
Diana Denza is a regular contributor to BettyConfidential.