12 Candy-Colored Nail Polishes for Spring
Get in the Easter spirit with these nail colors that look good enough to eat!
I want candy. Seriously, those chocolate Cadbury Mini Eggs that always come out around this time of year call to me in my sleep. But, since it’s spring and bikini season is almost here, I’d rather skip the calories and see the candy on my nails instead.
These 12 nail polish colors are cheery pastels that are perfect for spring. They also happen to look downright delicious!
1. Nicole by OPI, Justin Bieber One Less Lonely Girl Collection, “Baby” Blue ($7.99, amazon.com)
2. Essie Nail Polish in Nice Is Nice ($8, essie.com)
3. Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Peche Nacree ($25, chanel.com)
4. Butter London Nail Lacquer in Muggins ($14, drugstore.com)
5. Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Gamma ($14, sephora.com)