12 Powerful Pink Blushes for Every Budget
Summer’s hot blush color, pink, can make you look radiant, glowing and a tad younger!
Pink is a powerful color. It can uplift your complexion and make you look well-rested, radiant and younger too. It will beautifully offset your golden, glowing, summer tan and adds sparkle to your eyes.
We’ve rounded up 12 gorgeous blushes for you to play with all summer long.
1. Lancôme Blush Subtil Delicate oil-free powder blush in Cosmopolitan Pink ($30, bloomingdales.com). It’s got a bit of shimmer and absorbs oil!
2. E.L. F Mineral blush in Pink ($5, eyelipsface.com). This incredibly budget-friendly and long-lasting blush is 100 percent mineral based. It doesn’t contain parabens, preservatives or chemical dyes.
3. The Body Shop Lily Cole Lip & Cheek dome in Pinch Me Pink ($15, thebodyshop-usa.com). A cream-to-powder formula that can be used as a blush or lip color.
4. Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk ($3.99, pgestore.com). Dermatalogically tested, stays true for hours, lighweight and you can easily build up the shade from sheer to bright.
5. HD Microfinish blush in Walk of Shame ($26, sephora.com). A bubble gum pink paraben free blush that’s long-lasting and gives your complexion a subtle radiance.
6. Jemma Kidd Makeup School Blushwear in Guava ($23, beauty.com). The blush has antioxidant Vitamins A, C and E to help prevent skin damage. The cream-to-powder formula layers on, giving you the control of how flushed you’d like to look.