7. Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Flushed ($8.99, target.com). Long-wearing in a mirrored compact, perfect if you want to wear a blush that’s sheer and natural.
8. Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Brightening Face Powder ($28, benefitcosmetics.com). Sweep it all over your face for an all over glow. It’s got 8+hour staying power.
9. Korres Cheek Butter in Phila Rose ($25, sephora.com). Smooth texture, gives you a lovely sheen of color, creamy and long-lasting. It contains Sweet Almond oil, Guajava Fruit extract and other goodies that are good for you.
10. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal ($7.99, walgreens.com). Sheer buildable color, dermatologist and allergy tested, this gel-formula blush gives great color and lasts a long time.
11. L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Smooth Soufflé Blush in Cherubic ($12.95, drugstore.com) A rose-colored blush that is weightless and natural looking.
12. Sephora Collection Microsmooth Blush Duo in Fuschia Flushed ($17, sephora.com). Two blushes in one compact. Highlight, define and make your cheeks (and you) glow. It’s breathable formula that doesn’t contain parabens or fragrances.
Tell us: will you try a pink blush this summer?